For Questions, Sizing and Online Pricing, Click on title or here:
To determine if you have a good location to install solar panels to generate clean power you need to conduct a site assessment. Answering the following key questions will help you identify if you have an adequate project site to install a solar electric system:
1. Will the location provide a clear solar window from 9am-3pm without being shaded at critical times?
2. First, do you have access to install the solar panels south? if not, can you install the solar panels west facing?
3. Would you like to mount the solar panels on your roof or is there a location on the ground that is better suited? ever consider pole mounted solutions? What would work best for your location?
4. Is there an area with air flow and indirect sun to mount the grid tie inverter?
5. Where is the main electrical service panel? how about the meter? is there is sub panel? How many feet from the solar array location to the electrical service panel?
I hope this quick summary of what's required in a solar site assessment will help you figure out if the location your considering to install solar panels is optimized to provide you the maximum return on investment.
» Read full article on[The Solar Drop @ GoGreenSolar.com]