Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Green Scooters, LLC , BUYER BEWARE !!!, Green Scooters in Grisham, Oregon from a Mark A. Swain.

Looks like Mark is back in business





Solar, Wind, Bio, Energy News And Commentary By_Green Earl, 30 year Pioneer In Conservation & Solar Energy


This guy Mark told me he was out of business, when
I needed assistance on one of my scooter purchases
from him, today I see he is still advertising, so
I want to make sure he his out of business, if he's
not, we are about to meet in court._GE.

From : Green Earl
Subject : Fwd: FYI... Fraud and Warranty Coverage on Scooter Dealership In California
To : aoer@chinaaoer.com, gacc@greshamchamber.org, mgarber@theoutlookonline.com, janet young , gpd@greshamoregon.gov
Cc : mark@greenscooters.net

Tue, Sep 29, 2009 08:49 AM

I think the fact that your master distributor is still advertising
your product here on the internet (see book-marked site, date and time) after refusing to cover normal warranty claims, citing he was out of business, proves his fraud intent regarding your product and removes any LLC protection he may have had (or not) under the law.

See You In Court Mark.



Dear Mr.,
Sorry to hear of the challenges with the scooter tire.

Also sorry to inform you that Green Scooters, LLC has ceased operations.

The LLC was dissolved without assets on 6-10-09.

Mark is no longer with the firm, and in fact there is no firm.

http://www.greenscooters.net (Sept 29th, 2009 Website still active)

We monitor email from the website as a courtesy, but Green Scooters, LLC

conducts no business activity, and for sees no change.
We will be happy to provide you with factory contact information so you may
contact them directly regarding any warranty coverage that may be available.

Good fortune.

Admin

Green Earl, AKA Al Boek, Founder
American Energy Conservation Group
Redding, CA 96003
530-549-4315


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Green Earl
To: aoer@chinaaoer.com
Cc: americanenergy
Sent: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:15:50 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Scooter Dealership In California

JuulinLv:

I recently purchased a Red Scooter from Green Scooters in Grisham,
Oregon from a Mark A. Swain. Included in my price for the scooter
was marketing rights for Northern California. I have these agreements in writing. Please see the pictures of the scooter on my blog



I took the first extended trip on the scooter, about 17 miles and it operated perfectly...until I had a flat tire on the rear wheel. After
having the flat repaired, the scooter would not power up to it's normal 45km. Although the power indicated showed full charge the
scooter would not exceed 15km.

I had a major problem dealing with Mark. When I wrote for assistance
a third party said he was out of business, but provided no further
contact or assistance. After a phone call to the number Mark had
given me we had several heated exchanges. If he has been doing
business this way, it is no surprise to me..He is now out of business.

I was further dismayed when I discovered my new scooter already
had a patched tube. How could this be?

Anyway I have the scooter at a scooter repair shop in Anderson and I need to know, if you think the rear wheel assembley has been re=installed wrong or what you think might have caused the big power lose. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Mark says he is out of business, yet has not provided any filings or proof of Bankruptcy action, do you have any from him?

Sincerely,

Green Earl, Founder
American Energy Conservation Group
Producing Negawatts....Since 1981





--
American Energy Conservation Group
Energy Eco-Consultants Wanted Nationwide

Redding, CA. 530-549-4315

http://www.equileaseone.com/carenewables.html

Energy Blogs

http://yeswecansolveit.blogspot.com

http://my.barackobama.com/page/group/yeswecansolveit

http://push.pickensplan.com/group/yeswecansolveit


Producing "NegaWatts" Since 1981

Like it? Why Not Share It?

Share/Bookmark