Thursday, May 7, 2009

$30 Million In Conservation, Solar Thermal, Solar Electric, Solar Air & Heating Possible, This Year ???

Green Earl is looking for backers, partners, investors
or associates that want to be a factor in the California
(first) Renewable Energy Business. Look over our project
plan (White Paper) and get in touch.

Let us know what you can bring to the table. There are
manufactures out there with PV collectors that need to be
sold and marketed. There are 5,000 licensed solar contractors
in the state that mostly are just getting by, if that. No
one going to give you anything in this business. If your
waiting for your stimulus forget about it. Time to
get off your butts and go to work. The season is about to
begin in CA.


(CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE IN THE TITLE OF THIS POST)
Thanks for coming.
_Green Earl

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

Like it? Why Not Share It?

Share/Bookmark