Thursday, September 2, 2010

Breaking NEWS Oil Rig Explodes OFF THE COAST OF LOUISIANA. Jared Law

Solar, Wind, Bio, Energy News And Commentary By_Global Green Earl, 30 year Pioneer In Conservation & Solar Energy 15 Years Of Internet Marketing


I don't know if WAFB is a legitimate, credible news source, but I assume it is; it was linked on Drudge, and Glenn Beck mentioned it while I was preparing this. Apparently another Oil Rig has exploded in the Gulf of Mexico. Another excuse to shut down domestic oil drilling.

Am I failing to remember multiple oil rig explosions in the Gulf of Mexico in years past? Help me out here, fellow Principled Patriots! Honestly, I don't remember this sort of thing happening this often until BHO moved into the White House.

Who wants to bet against the fringe environmentalist left pushing for a permanent moratorium on oil drilling?

I don't know about you, but I want more information about this incident, and considering the environmentalists who stand to gain from such events, it should be thoroughly investigated.

Sadly, since it's 90 miles south of Vermilion Bay, it's not in water over which Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has clear jurisdiction.

Will any organ of the Federal government do a proper, thorough investigation?

Here's the story:

--------

BREAKING NEWS

Oil rig explodes in Gulf of Mexico

Posted: Sep 02, 2010 9:19 AM MDT
Updated: Sep 02, 2010 9:49 AM MDT

GRAND ISLE, LA (WAFB) - The Coast Guard is responding to another oil rig explosion in the Gulf of Mexico.

According to the Coast Guard, 13 people were onboard when it exploded and caught fire Thursday morning.

Everyone is accounted for. Officials are reporting one injury.

The injured worker is being taken to Terrebonne General Medical Center.

The other workers are in the water in immersion suits.

The rig is located about 90 miles south of Vermilion Bay.

Rescue choppers from New Orleans and Houston are responding.

The explosion happened around 9:30 a.m. and as of 10:30 a.m. it was still on fire.

Coast Guard officials said they do not yet know if there is any type of leak associated with this explosion.

They said it was not actively producing product, but they will investigate whether there is any type of environmental impact.

The rig is known as "Vermilion 398."

The rig is owned by Mariner Energy, which is based in Houston.

The company has an office in Lafayette.

--------

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?

Bold Italic Underline Strikethrough Add Hyperlink Add an Image Upload a File
Attach File(s):
Follow – Email me when people reply

Replies to This Discussion

You KNOW it's sabotage...I mean, two in one season? the desperation is obvious. Pictures? I have NOT been able to find pictures. i take that back. I found a report with a "file photo" of a generic rig explosion. Isn't that odd?
Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but does anyone else find it odd that this is the 3rd time in less than a year that something like this has happened? I'm starting to think there's more to this than just "coincidence." Could be wrong, but the way things are going nowadays, I wouldn't be surprised.
Funny, this is basically what I just posted on my FB page. Too suspicious!!
Isn't it amazing that the "conspiracy theories" seem, now, to be more like "conspiracy realities" with each passing moment. Just find the puzzle pieces....put them together.....and the term "theory" doesn't quite seem like an adaquate description anymore.
Obama needs to resign. He is either the most incompetent ever to enter the White House or he is pure evil who is attempting to bring this country to it's knees. Either way, in Nov. on the 2nd, he is finished.
Tell me how a nonproducing rig can explode????
The media may be sensationalizing this one. There is no spill reported. Just 13 safe people.
Julie, the board that Obama set up months ago-why are the steps not happening to check them. It is only in 350 ft. of water. There goes the argument for safe low level water riggs. Sooooo, the inspections that Obama ordered-could they go any slower?
Debra, anything he does is not meant to actually happen, Look how he promised Arizona help months ago, delay delay delay and why because he has other plans.
Very good point!!!!
This is perhaps the best question I have seen so far Julie. It makes no sense to me either. I know nothing on how an oil rig works but if it is not producing any oil then what is on that rig to make it explode? Concerning oil rig explosion conspiracies, I believe the Obama admin does have something to do with these. Maybe I'm crazy. I've been called worse. I would not rule out anything when it comes to bringing America to Her knees. I have NEVER seen a president like the one we have now. I also believe that Obama has pulled off possibly one of the biggest scams, besides global warming by Al Gore, in our history. Until he proves his citizenship I will never believe one thing that comes out of his mouth. He cannot be trusted and should be impeached NOW!
Things are happening that would suggest "set-up". I've noticed when the Democrats want a bill passed, then a "crisis" happens. Like the oil rig explosion. And then the egg recall when they want the food safety bill passed. And now another oil rig incident that just happens to be a bit out of Gov Jindal's territory. Oh so many co-incidents!
RSS
Follow – Email me when people reply

Earl Allen Boek

No comments:

Like it? Why Not Share It?

Share/Bookmark